Victor Hugo Fernandes Breder
Microsoft -- Software Engineer. Vancouver, BC, Canada. (Mar 2021 - present)
Finsera -- Software Engineer. San Francisco, CA, USA. (Remote). (Feb 2020 - Jun 2020)
Microsoft -- Intern Software Engineer. Bellevue, WA, USA. (Dec 2018 - Feb 2019)
Quoti -- Co-Founder and Software Engineer. Teresina, PI, Brazil. (Feb 2016 - Jun 2018)
Microsoft -- Intern Software Engineer. Bellevue, WA, USA. (Dec 2017 -- Mar 2018)
Ariadne -- Software Engineer Consultant. Recife, PE, Brazil. (Remote). (Feb 2017 - Ago 2017)
Brazilian Space Agency (IAE) -- Scientific Researcher. Sao Jose dos Campos, SP, Brazil. (Ago 2015 - Jul 2016)
- 5+ years of experience working professionally as a software engineer.
- Linux, Amazon AWS, Azure, Windows, Android, Git, Docker.
- Node.js, React, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, HTML, CSS, C, C++.
Aeronautics Institute of Technology (ITA). Sao Jose dos Campos, SP, Brazil. (2015-2019)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering.
- Graduation thesis: Using Neural Networks to Predict Ionospheric Scintillation.
- Was admitted to and graduated from the most sough-after engineering university in Brazil (2019).
- Earned 1st place in university-wide competition for Best Engineering Project. Around 25 other groups participated. (2016)
- Started a company while in university with another peer, which was profitable from day 1. Took full responsibility for the backend for over 2 years.
- Accrued 27 medals in Physics, Chemestry, Astronomy and Robotics competitions during middle and high school.